Online Application for the 2021 - 2022 school year is now open. Click below to start a new student's application.
Accepting New Applications Now!*
*The Kessler School 21-22 school year runs from August 16th to June 16th. Before applying, please note that TKS operates under a year-round schedule extending over 42 weeks. TKS Kidventure Camp is offered 8AM-4PM on week-long holidays.
Click below to look at our year-at-a-glance.
- Call to schedule an appointment for a tour. If you want to take a look at our classrooms, PLEASE VISIT OUR VIRTUAL TOURS HERE.
- A packet of materials will be available with detailed information about our program offerings when you arrive.
- NEW APPLICANTS ONLY: *Deadline Extension to February 5th, 2021* (We accept applications year round, however applications submitted after this date will be considered on a space available basis.) Submit the online application, upload a picture of your child (optional) and submit the $125.00 application fee and all supporting documentation by January 29, 2021. NOTE: When submitting the online application, fees may only be paid with Mastercard, Visa or Discover.
- You will be contacted by our office for a student interview and classroom visit for 1st - 8th grades (testing is required for grades 1-8 allowing us to determine whether The Kessler School best fits your child's needs). Notification of acceptance will be sent out March 12, 2021.
- Please be prepared to provide an immunization record for your student(s) upon enrollment (PreK - 8th grades.) Students who are not in compliance with required vaccinations will not be accepted to The Kessler School.
- For students entering grades 1-8, the office of admissions requires a copy of the student's transcript, which includes the first semester of the current school year and the two previous grade levels (along with standardized scores), and teacher recommendations.
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Applicants must have their aid applications in to FACTS by February 16, 2021 in order to be considered for an award. Notifications of awards will be sent March 12, 2021. Financial Aid applications submitted after February 16, 2021 will be considered on a funds available basis.
- Upon notice of acceptance, financial paperwork and enrollment contract signed by parent(s)/guardian(s) is submitted (along with applicable Enrollment & Supply fees) via the online enrollment process in order to secure the student's place in the class. Deadline for completion of the enrollment is March 26, 2021 to secure a space. After this date, your child's spot may be offered to another applicant.
Should you have additional questions or need other information, please call the school office at 214.942.2220
It is the policy of The Kessler School to administer its educational programs, including admission and financial aid, without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin. We are an inclusive community.