PTO works hard to:
Organize events and activities throughout the year to support the students, parents, teachers, and staff at TKS. This is made possible with your generous dues!
Volunteer our time to enhance various programs at the school and provide opportunities for families to complete their 40 hours of required volunteer work.
Raise money to enrich the school primarily through our two big fundraisers, the Kessler Pumpkin Patch in the fall and the Kessler Auction in the spring.
Working together, we have a tremendous impact on the education of our children and the continued success of our school.
- Faculty Representative – Courtney Bell
- Fundraising Chair - Aaron Chambers
- Class Parties Chair– Helene Elsborg
- Pumpkin Patch Chairperson – Shalissa Perry
- Book Fair Coordinators - Blanca May, Philip Crabtree, Melissa Chambers
- Auction Chair - Michelle Brooks
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation Coordinators – Becky Tucker, Allison Rodriguez, Rachel Cano
- Spellathon Coordinator - Brook Moore
- Bulletin Board Coordinator - Paige Rider
- IT Tech - Sydney Riggs
Our PTO shares the vision of the school's founding body: to provide the support and resources The Kessler School needs to remain a prestigious, accredited educational resource for the families in Dallas.