PTO works hard to:
Organize events and activities throughout the year to support the students, parents, teachers, and staff at TKS.
Volunteer our time to enhance various programs at the school and provide opportunities for families to complete their 40 hours of required volunteer work.
Raise money to enrich the school primarily through our two big fundraisers, the Kessler Pumpkin Patch in the fall and the Kessler Auction in the spring.
Working together, we have a tremendous impact on the education of our children and the continued success of our school.
- Faculty Representative – Courtney Bell
- Photography Coordinator- LaSha’ Dominque
- Class Parties Coordinator – Autumn Cooper
- Pumpkin Patch Chairperson – Allison Maynard
- Book Fair Coordinator – Megan Griffin
- The Kessler Auction Committee- Michelle Brooks, Brooke Moser, Allison Rodriguez, Trisha Windham
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation Coordinators – Stephanie Pickel & Becky Tucker
- Spellathon Coordinator - Brook Moore
- Bulletin Board Coordinator - Paige Rider
- Party Chair - Michelle Brooks
Our PTO shares the vision of the school's founding body: to provide the support and resources The Kessler School needs to remain a prestigious, accredited educational resource for the families in Dallas. Meetings are held monthly at the end of the Head of School's Parent Information Nights (P.I.N.).
Childcare is provided for meetings.